Thursday, January 15, 2009

Addicted!

When my good friend gave me a book on jewelry making and some basic supplies for Christmas last year, little did she know what she has done. It began rather innocently, with me casually flipping through the pages. Then I decided to try one of the projects and before I know it, I can't stop! I've been beading daily since last Christmas. That would be 21 days in a row. Beading is slowly becoming an obsession because my husband is starting to feel jealous of my beads.:) And in between beading, if you keep visiting beading sites and blogs and bead stores, does that make you an addict? Gosh, I guess I am!

I decided to start this blog to keep track of my latest passion and also to see how long this love affair would last. Would it fizzle out in a few months or would it become a life long hobby? We shall see.

In the meantime, here are some of the pieces that I've made so far. A big thanks to my good pal Faith who gave my confidence (and ego) a boost when she "commissioned" me to make her a pearl ring.

No comments: