Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shopping by the Singapore River

I am quite excited as I am participating in the Singapore River Market this weekend!  Considering how mediocre the last fair I was in, I can't help but be cautiously optimistic about this upcoming one.  So far the organiser has proven to be responsive and professional; the booth is also more like a cute little white tent than the typical cheap table and chairs thrown together set up.  I have also been on a creative overdrive the past month- coming up with new designs which I am introducing at the fair.  So, I am hopeful! 

If you are in town, I hope to see you at my stall at the Singapore River Market
The Singapore River Market is located on the River Promenade in front of Central at Clarke Quay, stretching to the Read Bridge.

6 Eu Tong Sen Street Singapore 059817
Dates: 12, 13 and 14 March 2010
Time: 5pm to 11pm.

No comments: