Thursday, February 25, 2010

Surviving Chinese New Year, in-laws and out-laws

It has been busy busy busy for me this Chinese New Year.  In fact, the lunar new year has not ended yet - it lasts for 15 days and there are a couple more visits and eating sessions to go.  In between the cooking, eating, visiting relatives and surviving 5 painful mouth ulcers, I managed to find some time to make this bracelet for my good friend Carol.  I made them with the lovely lavender freshwater water pearls I bought a while back. I just couldn't resist buying these pearls coz the pearls had a lovely lustre and shape. So organic!


 
Aren't these pearls beautiful?
Handmade spiral links and clasp

It's on its way to you now, Carol. I hope you like it! And thanks for organising the office Christmas sale for me.

2 comments:

weiz said...

It's gorgeous! Do you make them in necklaces length?

By the way, Kaiera is still loving her pearl bracelet :)

AVVV said...

thanks! I haven't made this for sale yet but yeah sure it can be made into a necklace. am glad Kaiera loves her bracelet. tell her it makes me happy to hear that. :)