Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally!

A few nights ago, I sat down at my computer feeling a little excited as I drafted an email to announce the launch of my website. I hit the send button last night and then had trouble falling asleep! Goodness, you would think that a teenager will feel like that, not a near-40 grown woman! well, i guess you are never too old to get excited about anything! yes yes yes, i'm all excited that my website has been launched! so i'm going to use exclamation marks liberally today!! I don't know what the response will be so i'm biting my nails and holding my breath to see if any sales takes place this week. i remember being so excited a couple of years back when I started my massage housecall service (that didn't quite work out but that's another story).

drum roll.......Ta da! I'm proud and excited to say www.Jewelry-By-Aivee.com is up and running!

No comments: